Protection and support when and where it counts!
The 1000 Mile Run Socklet is soft, breathable and comfortable to keep feet protected and supported during running.
After the success of our Run Anklet style we incorporated those features into a socklet version. Suitable for trainers and for those that prefer a shorter sock.
It’s padded zones on the heel, toes and ball of foot offer superb comfort and shock absorption with the padded tab on the heel extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon.
The top of the foot section incorporates a ventilation mesh in it’s design. This reduced bulk on the top of the foot makes the sock feel lightweight and helps to increase breathability, keeping your feet cool.
The arch bracing helps keep the sock in place during wear whilst the Y shape heel gives an exact fit on the foot. The flat toe seam helps to reduce irritation and rubbing on the toes.
This single layer sock is knitted to a trainer length for those that prefer a shorter sock.
Suitable for running, gym work, sports activities and everyday wear.
We couldn’t choose which colour we liked best so each TWIN PACK is a mixed pack. The ladies size has one pair of pink/lavender and one pair of steel/blue. The men’s size has one pair of Kingfisher blue and one pair of navy.
One pair of these socks just wasn’t enough for us, they’re so comfortable we made them into a TWIN PACK.
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel, toe and Achilles
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Men’s and Ladies Sizes
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Photo is Ladies size medium
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.