The crew length 1000 Mile Approach Sock is designed for maximum comfort with today’s technical approach footwear. The inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the outer moves with the shoe, reducing friction and helping to prevent blisters and reduce wear.
The unique combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot, making this the perfect warmer weather outdoor activity sock to wear with lightweight boots as well as approach/trail shoes and sandals.
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
- HeelPower design grips the heel firmly in place – so no slippage!
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters
- 71% Recycled Content
42% REPREVE® Nylon 6
99% REPREVE® Nylon 6
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Image is a Men’s Medium.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go up a size.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- In order to ensure the double layer system works correctly the sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.