Comfort and durability in the field.
The 1000 Mile Combat Sock offers comfort and temperature control for military and other service members.
Ventilation zones on the top of the foot allows the foot to breather and maintain and even temperature.
Loop stitched pile gives lots of volume and protection.
Arch bracing gives additional support and a custom fit with no slipping.
Padded toe and heel panels combined with a flat toe seam ensure a comfortable fit with reduced friction on the skin so there is less chance of blisters.
Single layer. Whilst we are best known for our double layer socks the Combat Sock is from our SINGLE LAYER range and therefore not covered by our Blister Free Guarantee.
TWIN PACK – 2 pairs included per pack.
Available in Unisex sizes. Please check the size guide to ensure the perfect fit.
Each pack contains one pair of Green and one pair of Charcoal.
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel and toe
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Unisex Sizes
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
- Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
- Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
- XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Photo is Men’s Large
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.