The Heat Walk Sock uses the unique Nilit® Heat yarn from it’s inner layer to warm the wearer for maximum comfort and performance during the colder temperatures.
If you are looking for a Hiking sock that will keep your feet warm then the Heat Walk Sock will do just that. All-over padding increases warmth and protection for the foot and lower leg. Whilst the wicking, breathable inner layer provides a sweat-free sensation for maximum comfort all day long.
With venting on the top of the sock, it allows the foot to breathe and helps maintain an even temperature during activity.
Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
NILIT Heat is a unique yarn, created with coffee charcoal, for natural insulation, to keep wearers warmer in cold temperatures. Wicking, breathable and with excellent absorption and moisture control to provide a dry comfort for all day wear. Anti-bacterial and deodorising properties add to overall foot health. Best of all this yarn is environmentally friendly – making use of the natural surplus of coffee bean shells to create the coffee charcoal which works into the nylon fibre to create the end result of NILIT Heat.
This product contains Merino Wool. Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer. It’s moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- NILIT Heat warming inner lining
- All-over padding
- Top venting on foot for added breathability
- Arch bracing for additional support and comfort
- Sizing by UK shoe size.
Outer Layer – 33% Nylon, 26% polyester, 25% Merino wool, 10% spandex and 6% cotton
Inner Layer – 100% NILIT® Heat
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric when removing from packaging.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.