The Ultimate Performance Neoprene Warm Shorts provides the perfect treatment and protection of groin, thigh and hamstring injuries.
Ideal for use as a post-activity recovery tool but also in the prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries to the groin, thigh and hamstring areas; strains, tears and other athletic pubalgia such as sports hernias, groin disruption and Gilmore’s Groin.
The neoprene shorts provide and retain therapeutic heat to the muscles. Blood flow is stimulated to help increase the elasticity and flexibility of your muscles. When worn during activity this reduces the risk of injury.
Increased blood flow can also aid the rate of repair of damaged tissues and help flush toxins from the muscle post activity. This decreases the effect of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
SIZING by waist size Small 30″ – 32″
- Tailored to provide maximum support for groin and hamstrings
- A wide taped waistband ensure a comfortable, snug fit
- Warm shorts can also be worn as a base layer during winter sports and activities
- Suitable for use in rugby, football, hockey, general training, running, skiing and other snow sports.
- 2.5mm thickness – Support Level 3 (Pro)
WEAR INSTRUCTIONS: Wear as any other pair of shorts, take care to stretch gently to ensure there are no wrinkles for maximum comfort.