NOENE ® insoles are specially designed to protect your joints during sport and leisure activities, particularly in those that generate vibrations that are harmful to the joints. Thin and lightweight, they are suitable for use with any type of footwear.
- It helps to reduce knee, leg and foot pain.
- It reduces the incidence of tenosynovitis in the foot and Achilles tendinitis.
- It reduces the incidence of certain injuries caused by lower limb overload.
By protecting the joints, they prevent discomfort derived from prolonged or intensive periods of activity, work or sports activity. This helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue in the muscles and joints.
- NOENE ® UNIVERSAL-NO2 insoles are specially designed to absorb impact and prevent the adverse effects of gravity on the joints.
- NOENE ® UNIVERSAL-NO2 insoles are suitable for everyday use with sports shoes, everyday shoes and/or work shoes.
- These insoles are specially designed to absorb and dissipate foot strike vibrations when walking or running, thereby protecting your joints during any sports or leisure activity.
- They are very thin (1 mm) and lightweight, making them suitable for use with any kind of footwear.
- Washable and reusable, they are specifically designed for daily use.
- Ideal for practising all types of leisure and sports activities: running, football, basketball, tennis, hockey, rugby and all outdoor and indoor sports.
Noene: 100% Elastomer, Fabric: 100% Polyester