Ideal for all kinds of sports and daily activities, since they help protect the joints by absorbing shock waves generated by the heel hitting the ground.
Our joints often ache after a long walk, or after standing for many hours at work, or after practising sport. This discomfort is often caused by the absorption of harmful vibrations generated by the impact made by our body hitting the ground when we walk, run or jump.
NOENE® are high-tech insoles, manufactured using a revolutionary material, which is capable of absorbing and then dispersing the shock-waves generated when we walk or jump. By using them regularly when practising sport, in your everyday life and at work, these insoles protect your joints, thus avoiding possible painful lesions.
WHY USE NOENE®?
When we practise sports or do a job that requires standing for long periods, our joints suffer. The shock-waves can damage our body from our ankles up to the base of our skull, leading to problems which in extreme cases can be very painful.
This harmful energy can reach all the nerve centres in the human musculoskeletal system, causing lasting micro traumas, which can in turn lead to:
• Tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons)
• Talalgia (acute pain in the heel area)
• Periostitis (inflammation of the periostium, or the layer of connective tissue that surrounds the bone)
• Fatigue fractures
• Joint pains in the feet, knees, hips, back and up to the base of the skull
NOENE® absorbs and then disperses the harmful vibrations, avoiding them being absorbed by our body. The results: it decreases the damage to our joints and therefore the discomfort. The benefits of using Noene® are quickly apparent.
- 1 pair of 4mm heel pads per pack
- Absorbs and disperses most of the harmful impacts and vibrations
- Weight: 20g
- Suitable for all types of footwear
- Designed to be used with socks
- Washable and reusable
Composition: Noene – 100% Elastomer, Fabric Coating – 100% Polyester
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- UK 2-4 (EUR 35-37)
- UK 5-7 (EUR 38-40)
- UK 7.5 – 9 (EUR 41-43)
- UK 9.5 – 11 (EUR 44-46)