Graduated compression accelerates blood circulation, aiding muscle recovery and reducing toxins.
The 1000 Mile Compression socks work by reducing the build up of lactic acid in the lower leg. By accelerating blood circulation and preventing muscle oscillation this minimises muscle fatigue and soreness. With the added blood flow in the lower legs it enables faster muscle recovery after exercise or injury.
We use graduated compression technology in our compression socks. By using elastic in the calf section it produces a decreasing degree of pressure from the sock. This improves circulation to move old blood out and new oxygenated blood into the region.
The arch and ankle bracing give additional support on the foot. With the padded heel, ball and toe zones giving additional comfort during wear.
We’ve even added an ultra flat toe seam and fitted heel for a custom fit.
Made using Tactel yarns.
What is Tactel®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
- Tactel rich wicking yarn keeps feet cool and dry
- Ankle and Arch Support
- Ergonomic toe with left/right labelling
- Compression level: 14-17 mmhg
60% Nylon, 36% Tactel and 4% Spandex
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- Small 3-5.5 (EUR 36-38.5) Pale Blue*
- Medium 6-8.5 (EUR 39-42.5) Green*
- Large 9-11.5 (EUR 43-46.5) Red*
- XL 12-14 (EUR 47-49) Navy Blue*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Image shows Medium size.
1. Roll sock back on itself and slide it onto your foot, checking heel is in the correct position. 2. using both hands, stretch sock width ways and gradually unroll it up your leg. Avoid pulling on the fabric as much as possible. 3. Smooth out any wrinkles in the fabric by rubbing on your calf
Machine wash at 30 degrees. DO NOT Tumble Dry