Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort, or two layers for reduced friction. Padded socks are thick, double layer socks are thin.
The 1000 Mile Fusion Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology to provide a sock that offers everything:
BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE, together with padded comfort and protection.
Covered by our unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE – Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
- Full padded Achilles tendon protection – the first sock to offer you this!
- Arch bracing gives additional support
- Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and preventing blisters
- Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to keep feet dry and cool
- Black colour option designed to be higher in the leg for winter running
Outer layer: 98% Nylon, 2% Lycra®
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- Ladies Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry