The 1000 Mile Ski Socks uses specially selected yarns to provide warmth and comfort.
Ski Socks designed with padded sections specifically for ski and snowboarding boots.
The padded shin gives added protection from shock and abrasion whilst the arch and Achilles tendon support provides a better fit making this an essential sock for any avid skier!
- A comfortable ribbed top prevents the sock from slipping down
- Padded shin gives added protection from shock and abrasion
- Arch and Achilles tendon supports provide superb fit and comfort
- Single layer
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly