The 1000 Mile Breeze sock is the ultimate sock for keeping feet cool and comfortable during activity.
Keep your feet cool in our Breeze Running Socks!
The inner liner is made from unique NILIT® BREEZE fibres. Not only does this yarn give maximum breathability and ventilation but the ultra-soft liner quickly transfers body heat to keep you feeling cool. This also gives a smooth sensation on the skin which reduces friction and irritation.
The double layer construction helps to reduce friction between the foot and the shoes. This helps prevent blisters and reduces wear on the fabric, making the socks last longer.
More about NILIT® BREEZE fibres:
Fabrics knitted with NILIT® Breeze Fibres keep wearers cooler and more comfortable during and after physical activities and even in hot weather. Enjoy UV protection, cooling effect, soft feel and a comfortable fit.
The ultimate in cool running socks!
- NILIT ® BREEZE inner layer for extra cool feel
- Ventilation mesh for superior breathability
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for firm grip and support
Outer Layer – 46% Nylon, 23% Polyester, 21% Tactel® & 10% Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% NILIT Breeze
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.