The 1000 Mile Snow Sports Sock features distinctive shock absorbing padded zones for protection and comfort.
Ski Socks designed with padded sections specifically for ski and snowboarding boots.
This sock combines padded zones with specially selected wicking yarns that are ultra-soft, lightweight, durable and quick drying to help you to stay dry and comfortable throughout your day of snow sports.
Made with Tactel® fibres. What is Tactel®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
- Padded shin zone for comfort and protection
- Lightweight Tactel® calf and upper foot zones to wick away moisture
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Full padded Achilles tendon protection
- Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones
- Sizing by UK shoe size
48% Acrylic, 26% Tactel®, 25% Nylon & 1% Spandex
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degrees. No tumble dry.