The 1000 Mile Ultra Performance Sock features embedded copper fibre technology.
Copper fibres are proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus that cause odour. This offers active protection throughout the life of the sock.
Padded zones on the heel and toe areas make it comfortable to wear whether it be for running, walking or everyday wear.
The airflow channels on the top of the foot allow the foot to breathe which helps regulate temperature.
The arch support provides additional support to the foot whilst holding the sock firmly in place.
CUPRON ENHANCED – Cupron Enhanced yarns use embedded copper fibre technology which resists the growth of bacteria and fungi that causes odour. Cupron Technology is non-toxic, non-sensitising and non-irritating to the skin.
- Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones
- Cupron® Enhanced yarns in the heel and toe areas
- High ankle for strong grip
- Arch bracing gives additional support and custom fit
- A single layer sock
35% Cotton, 32% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 8% Cupron®, 1% Spandex
SIZING BY UK SHOE SIZE:
- Ladies Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
- Men’s Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.