The 1000 Mile Ultra Performance Walk Sock features embedded copper fibre technology to promote foot health.
Copper fibres are proven to be effective against bacteria and fungus that can cause odour. By including this yarn within the sole of the sock we can protect against foot odour during wear.
Additional features include padded comfort zones and arch bracing to hold the sock firmly in place.
What is Cupron?
Cupron® Enhanced yarns use embedded copper fibre technology which resists the growth or bacteria and fungi that causes odour and poor foot health. Independently tested to be non-toxic, non-sensitising and non-irritating to skin makes it the perfect yarn to be incorporated into our range.
- Heel Power design grips the heel firmly in place – so no slipping!
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Copper enhanced padded zones for protection and comfort
- Suitable for 3 season use
- Sizing is by UK shoe size
- Single layer sock
56% Polyester, 23% Nylon, 14% Cotton, 6% Cupron® 1% Spandex
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash at 30 degree, No tumble dry.