Once applied this hydrocoloid plaster provides immediate relief from the pain of blisters. Not only does it cushion the area to prevent further rubbing it promotes faster healing of the blister underneath.
Long-lasting adhesion keeps the plaster in place on the skin for longer.
Available in 3 sizes:
- Small 20mm x 60mm(6 plasters per pack)
- Medium 44mm x 69mm (5 plasters per pack)
- Mixed Pack – contains:2 x Small and 3 x Medium
- Individually wrapped – easier to carry on the move
- Quick relief from pain
- Cushions against further rubbing
- Promotes faster healing
- Stays in place for longer
- Mixed box – 2 x small/3 x medium
Directions for use:
Clean and dry the skin before application. Warm the plaster between the hands for a minute or so. Remove backing paper without touching the plaster adhesive. Centre over blister and apply. Smooth down plaster and warm on with and for a minute or so. Do not remove the plaster – the longer it stays on the more effective the healing. Allow to fall off naturally and replace if necessary with a new plaster.