Breathable - Top and arch venting for superior breathability
Extra Support - Arch braced for extra support and comfort
Padded - Padded heel, toes and Achilles tendon
Twin Pack - Two pairs per pack
The 1000 Mile Run Anklet is soft, breathable and comfortable to keep feet protected and supported during running.
We’ve used our extensive experience in technical sock design to produce the NEW Run Anklet. It’s padded zones on the heel, toes and ball of foot offer superb comfort and shock absorption with the padding on the heel extending upwards to protect the Achilles tendon.
The top of the foot section incorporates a ventilation mesh in it’s design. This reduced bulk on the top of the foot makes the sock feel lightweight and helps to increase breathability, keeping your feet cool.
The arch bracing helps keep the sock in place during wear whilst the Y shape heel gives an exact fit on the foot. The flat toe seam helps to reduce irritation and rubbing on the toes.
Now an abundance of REPREVE® recycled materials in the fabric blend offers customers a greener alternative. 42% REPREVE® Polyester: Made from 100% recycled materials, primarily plastic bottles, creating a reprieve for the planet by reducing
energy, water and greenhouse gases. REPREVE® is one of the most certified, earthfriendly fibres available in the world, currently over 25 billion plastic bottles re-purposed. 38% REPREVE® NYLON 6: For every 1lb of REPREVE® Nylon, 77,000 BTU’s* are conserved, equivalent to 0.6 gallons of petrol. 100% recycled packaging.
This single layer sock is knitted to an anklet length so the socks come to just over the ankle bone.
Suitable for running, gym work, sports activities and everyday wear.
One pair of these socks just wasn't enough for us, they're so comfortable we made them into a twin pack.
- 2 Pairs per packet
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel, toe and Achilles
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
- Available in Men’s and Ladies Sizes
Whilst we are best known for our double layer socks the Run Anklet is from our SINGLE LAYER range and therefore not covered by our Blister Free Guarantee.
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Photo is Men’s Large
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry.