The 1000 Mile Heavyweight Cricket Sock combines a unique blend of fibres with superior wicking properties. The result is a light sock to keep your feet fresh and dry.
Comfort is key to the design of these cricket socks. Our socks have a thick loop pile and padded zones which combined with the soft merino wool yarns leave your feet cushioned and protected.
Worn by the England Cricket Team – Recommended by the ECB Medical Team.
This product contains Merino Wool:
Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer. Its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Padded comfort zones for added comfort and protection
- Thick loop pile gives volume and exceptional comfort
- Flat toe seam and arch bracing for customised fit
- Soft Merino yarns give minimal skin rub, dramatically reducing the incidence of blisters
- Feet stay cool, dry and comfortable!
- Single layer sock
76% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon and 1% Elastane
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 36-38
- Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Large – UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5
- XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
Wash before wearing. Machine wash 30 degree. No Bleach. No tumble dry