Adjustable, comfortable and highly supportive: the ultimate thumb stabiliser.
Dual splints along the thumb joint provide gentle yet firm support. By keeping the thumb in place this can prevent pain or re-injury and allowing the body to heal faster.
Complete freedom of movement for the fingers make this brace great for everyday wear.
Soft neoprene blend provides firm, even support and promotes improved healing.
Adjustable for perfect fit and required compression
One size fits most (wrist measurements from 14 – 27 cm)
Recommended for: injured, swollen or arthritic thumbs
BILATERAL – Fits left and right
This product is classified as Support Level 3: Pro
We separate the range of supports into 4 levels to give a guide on the level of support you can expect from the product: Basic / Moderate / Pro / Maximum
- Dual splints run the length of the thumb to isolate and immobilise the lower thumb joint
- Popular with skiers (Skiers Thumb) as it supports and protects the ligaments at the base of the thumb joint which is an area often injured when skiing
- Adjustable wrist and upper thumbs straps allow for a custom fit
- Bi-lateral fit for use on either hand
- One size fits most (wrist measurements from 14 – 27 cm)
- Support level 3
- This pack contains 1 support
WEAR INSTRUCTIONS: loosen straps and place thumb in hole. Tension wrist strap as required using intermediate and end tabs. Secure thumb tab around thumb and fasten.
70% SBS elastomer, 30% nylon with nylon stays.
Contains natural rubber latex: may cause allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.