The 1000 Mile Tactel® Trainer Sock is a double layer sock knitted in a shorter style for those who prefer their socks not to be seen.
This Double Layer Sock is designed using a Tactel® inner layer not only to help protect against friction on the skin but also to wick away moisture, helping to keep the foot feeling cool and dry.
The combination of fibres and top venting helps to maintain a comfortable temperature, with arch bracing offering additional support.
Covered by our unique BLISTER-FREE GUARANTEE – Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
Tactel® Trainer Sock is shaped to mirror the edge of a trainer style shoe the slightly higher tab at the back protects the ankle from rubbing whilst the addition of our unique Heel Power technology stops the socks from slipping down. The heel power elastic band around the heel section lightly grips the heel to keep the sock in place on the foot.
What is Tactel®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
- Top venting for superior breathability
- Arch braced for extra support
- Available in men’s and ladies fit
- Heel Power technology – keeps the sock firmly in place!
- Sizing by UK shoe size
Outer layer: 60% Cotton, 38% Nylon & 2% Lycra.
Inner Layer: 100% Tactel®
- Ladies Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
- Ladies Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s Large – UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5
- Men’s XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.