Conventional sock wisdom dictates that you can either have padding for protection and comfort, or two layers for reduced friction. Padded socks are thick, double layer socks are thin. The mid-calf length 1000 Mile Fusion Walk Sock breaks that mould with innovative design and material technology to provide a sock that offers everything: the 1000 Mile double layer sock’s blisterfree guarantee with a soft durable outer and wicking inner, but with padded comfort and protection, including fulllength achilles tendon padding. Offers volume and warmth which is perfect for 3/4 season walking.
- Arch bracing for additional support and custom fit
- Full Padded Heel Zone extends upwards to protect the achilles tendon
- Extra padding for toe, ball and heel zones
- Double layer construction eliminates friction between foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters
- 67% Recycled Content
36% REPREVE® Nylon 6
99% REPREVE® Nylon 6
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam. Image is a Men’s Medium.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go up a size.
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- In order to ensure the double layer system works correctly the sock should be a snug fit with no wrinkles.