The 1000 Mile Tactel® Liner Sock is a double layer liner sock that can be used as a stand-alone summer sock with trainers or as a blister-preventing base layer under a traditional thick walking sock.
Designed using a Tactel® inner layer not only to help protect against friction on the skin but also to wick away moisture, helping to keep the foot feeling cool and dry.
The combination of fibres and top venting helps to maintain a comfortable temperature, with arch bracing offering additional support.
Heel Power Technology – strong elastic section around the heel keeps the sock firmly in place!
Covered by our unique BLISTER FREE GUARANTEE – Double layer construction helps to eliminate friction between the foot and shoe, reducing wear and helping to prevent blisters.
What is Tactel®…?
Soft, light and surprisingly strong. A dynamic, speciality fibre, Tactel® garments are soft, supple, smooth, breathable and lightweight. According to testing Tactel® fibre is at least twice as soft and 20% lighter than most other fibres. It also dries 8 times faster than cotton. With its soft feel, moisture wicking and quick drying properties this yarn is the perfect yarn to line our socks helping to keep the feet cool and dry during activity.
- The unique Tactel® inner layer wicks away perspiration to the moisture absorbing outer layer, keeping the foot dry
- The combination of fibres and top venting maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot
- Arch bracing for additional support
- Heel Power Technology – keeps the sock firmly in place
Outer Layer – 68% Cotton, 30% Nylon & 2% Elastane Lycra®
Inner Layer – 100% Tactel®
Sizing by UK shoe size:
- Ladies Small – UK 3-5.5 / EUR 35-38.5
- Ladies Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s Medium – UK 6-8.5 / EUR 39-42.5
- Men’s Large – UK 9-11.5 / EUR 43-46.5
- Men’s XL – UK 12-14 / EUR 47-49
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm. No bleach. No Tumble Dry.