Support, protection and comfort for all activities.
The perfect sock for those with an active lifestyle.
The 1000 Mile Activ Socklet provides support and promote comfort during even the most demanding of sports activities.
Shaped to ensure the best fit whilst the arch bracing and Y heel give firm grip and no-slip stability.
Super soft yarns and flat toe seam reduce irritation on the skin whilst the padded heel, toe and achilles tab offer cushioned protection.
Ventilation panels on the top of the foot increase air flow and allow the foot to breathe.
This single layer sock is knitted to a trainer length for those that prefer a shorter sock. Whilst we are best known for our double layer socks the Activ Socklet is from our SINGLE LAYER range and therefore not covered by our Blister Free Guarantee.
Suitable for running, gym work, sports activities and everyday wear.
- Single layer
- Top of foot and arch ventilation mesh for breathability
- Padded heel, toe and Achilles
- Flat toe seam
- Arch bracing for comfort
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles. *sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.