The 1000 Mile 3 Season Walk Sock has carefully chosen padded zones to offer complete protection and comfort.
A padded heel extends to cover the Achilles tendon. Additional padded zones cushion the ankle bones, toes and ball of the foot areas.
The combination of soft merino wool with top and arch venting allows the foot to breathe. This can help maintain an even temperature of the foot within the shoes.
This product contains Merino Wool. Merino wool is one of softest types of wool available and is perfect for regulating body temperature. The wool provides warmth without overheating the wearer and its moisture wicking properties combined with being slightly moisture repellent allow the wearer to remain dry.
- Tear-drop shaped padded zone covers the ankle bone
- Padded heel zone extends upwards to protect the Achilles tendon
- Top & arch venting allows the foot to breathe and maintains an even temperature
- Arch bracing for additional support & custom fit
- Extra padding for toe, ball & upper mid-foot
- Flat toe seam for reduce irritation
Choose the same size sock as your foot size. If you have a narrow fitting (D or less for men, B or less for women) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size. The sock should be a snug fit with not wrinkles.
- Ladies Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE
- Ladies Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) LILAC
- Men’s Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN
- Men’s Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED
- Men’s XL – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric.
- Pull on sock carefully to ensure the fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly.
- Smooth out any wrinkles to ensure a snug, smooth fit.