Noene® Ergonomic AC2 Insoles are ergonomic and flexible. They are designed to suit all types of sports shoes as a replacement for the original insole.
They are suitable for sportspeople seeking to protect themselves from possible injuries and benefit from optimal foot comfort during training, competitions and in their everyday lives.
ERGONOMIC – AC2 insoles are the product of a combination of different materials: the incorporation of carbon fibre and Kevlar; which provide greater support for the arch and help to reduce foot fatigue.
This insole combines different materials and fabrics:
- Noene® : strategically placed to absorb the impact of heel and metatarsal area.
- AIRFOAM: memory foam for added comfort
- DRYTECH: allows the feet to perspire properly for maximum comfort and hygiene
- Fibra de CARBONO + KEVLAR: inserted in the arch of foot for great support, preventing feet from getting tired.
Our joints often ache after a long walk, or after standing for many hours at work, or after practising sport. This discomfort is often caused by the absorption of harmful vibrations generated by the impact made by our body hitting the ground when we walk, run or jump.
NOENE® are high-tech insoles, manufactured using a revolutionary material, which is capable of absorbing and then dispersing the shock-waves generated when we walk or jump. By using them regularly when practising sport, in your everyday life and at work, these insoles protect your joints, thus avoiding possible painful lesions.
- 1 pair of replacement 2mm thick insoles per pack
- Ergonomic and Light
- Extra support provided to arch, heel and metatarsal
- Not compatible with shoes that have gel cushioning systems inserted in the sole
- Designed to be used with socks
- Washable and reusable
- Available in sizes 36 – 46
WHY USE NOENE®?
When we practise sports or do a job that requires standing for long periods, our joints suffer. The shock-waves can damage our body from our ankles up to the base of our skull, leading to problems which in extreme cases can be very painful.
This harmful energy can reach all the nerve centres in the human musculoskeletal system, causing lasting micro traumas, which can in turn lead to:
• Tendinitis (inflammation of the tendons)
• Talalgia (acute pain in the heel area)
• Periostitis (inflammation of the periostium, or the layer of connective tissue that surrounds the bone)
• Fatigue fractures
• Joint pains in the feet, knees, hips, back and up to the base of the skull
NOENE® absorbs and then disperses the harmful vibrations, avoiding them being absorbed by our body. The results: it decreases the damage to our joints and therefore the discomfort. The benefits of using Noene® are quickly apparent.