The 1000 Mile Combat Sock is a traditional style, double layer walking sock.
The lack of friction between the layers helps prevent blisters and reduces wear.
The acrylic/nylon mix of yarns are comfortable, durable and fast wicking allowing for quick drying and easy washing out in the field.
Designed specifically for the forces to meet uniform guidelines.
- Wicking yarns keep feet cool
- Quick drying and easy care mean less fuss when travelling
- Strong Nylon yarns make this durable and long lasting
- Sizing by UK shoe size
60% Acrylic & 40% Nylon
Sizing by UK Shoe Size:
- Unisex Small – 3-5.5UK (EUR 36-38.5) BLUE*
- Unisex Medium – 6-8.5UK (EUR 39-42.5) GREEN*
- Unisex Large – 9-11.1UK (EUR 43-46.5) RED*
- Unisex XL – – 12-14UK (EUR 47-49) ROYAL*
*sizing on sock indicated by colour coded toe seam.
- Wash before wearing.
- Choose the same size of sock as your foot. If you have narrow feet (D or less) or are on the border between sizes you should go down a size
- Cut barb with scissors to avoid damage to fabric
- Pull sock on carefully to ensure fitted heel and toe box sit on the foot correctly
- Smooth out any wrinkles between the layers to ensure a snug, smooth fit.
Machine wash warm, no bleach. Air or tumble dry cool. Remove packaging carefully and avoid all contact with sharp edges.